Features at a glance
• Two tilting hoppers for optimal feeding of the material to the tool shafts
• Automatic reversing function protects against fracture of the cutting tools
• Low noise level due to effective sound insulation and low engine speed
• Integrated fine dust filter frees the engine compartment of dust particles
• Optional wheel axle with solid rubber tires guarantees unrestricted maneuverability
• Low wear and maintenance costs and maintenance friendly modular design
Diesel Drive (D)
For most applications the version with a diesel engine and a wheel axle is suitable. Due to the sturdy hook lift base frame, the machine can be transported to different locations without any problems. With the help of a wheel loader or forklift truck, it can also be repositioned quickly and easily on the job site by the integrated drawbar.
Diesel Drive (DK)
For mobile use, we offer the version with track system. This allows the machine to be moved to a new location independently without any other equipment. This model is also designed for use in rough terrain. In addition, the chassis can be equipped with rubber track shoes to protect the surface. It is controlled by a 21-channel radio remote control.
Diesel Drive (E)
For all situations where special requirements for exhaust and noise emissions apply, we offer a version with an electric engine. It is also possible to divide the shredder into several components in order to meet structurally relevant specifications.
Technical changes, print errors and mistakes reserved. All data are approximate values of the standard model. Latest Revision: May 2015
|MODEL||PERFORMANCE (KW/PS)||LENGTH X WIDTH X HEIGHT (MM)||SHAFTS (MM)||WEIGHT (KG)|
|VZ 850 D||565 kW (768 hp)||8.000 x 2.500 x 2.800||2.000||20.000|
|VZ 850 DK||565 kW (768 hp)||8.800 x 2.900 x 3.200||2.000||26.000|
|VZ 850 E||2 x 160 kW||8.200 x 2.500 x 2.900||2.000||20.000|